Friday, November 14, 2008

Humor and Laughter


First person affirmations taken from Your Erroneous Zones by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

I know how to laugh, and how to create laughter. I find humor in virtually all situations and can laugh at the most absurd as well as the most solemn of occasions. I love to make others laugh and create humor. I am not a serious, ponderous person who plows through life with a strong grimness. I am a doer, often scorned for being frivolous at the wrong time. I do not have good timing for I know there is really no such thing as the right time in the right place. I love the incongruous, yet I am unhostile in my humor; never, but never using ridicule to create laughter. I don't laugh at people, I laugh with them. I do laugh at live and see the whole thing as fun, even though I am deliberate in my own pursuits. When I look back at life, I know I'm not going any place in particular and I'm able to enjoy and create an atmoshpere in which others can choose joy for themselves. I'm fun to have around.

No comments: